Friday, January 8, 2010

New Year for Gerbils!

Tig's Resolution? To escape his tank! Tig managed to climb on top of the skinny bar of his wheel. On two feet, he stretched as far as he could go and he ALMOST made it out of the tank. Needless to say, we turned the wheel around so its highest point is only half the height of the tank.




Pendy's Resolution? Not quite sure yet! He seems to be happy in his tank, but I am afraid that he is still quite lonely. He is also getting older (sad :( ) and he seems to be sleeping more. He is also jogging on his wheel, in comparison to Tig's speed-runs on his own wheel. I hope I can still provide a happy life for Pendy as he becomes a senior gerbil!




My resolution? To continue being a good mom to my gerbs! And to spoil them more, if that's possible!

C is also in the process of creating his calender for me, an annual tradition! This year's calender features Pendy, Tig, and the late D'Agosta. The photos above are June, and August, respectively. I can't wait to see the final product!

3 comments:

  1. I guess my NY blog resolution could be to get back to regularly posting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hurray for new blog postings! And hurray for a new gerbil calendar!

    Tig and Pendy are very wild!

    Pendy still enjoys run run running! He does like to jog sometimes, but I think that's mostly because he enjoys eat eat eating his honey stick so much! We'll have to let him chew chew chew on some glasses tonight too! He's happier now that his burger has dried out!

    Tig is making such an effort to escape! Some day, he will. He'll make the leap from the bed (just like Pendy did last night!) and we'll have to go on gerbil lockdown (you know, close the door to the room)!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with regular postings... I should also make this resolution... you know, before my life turns into a movie and I have no life left *sigh*

    ReplyDelete